Folding Prop Adapters

kloner

Aerial DP
rctimer has great relations in china cnc manufacturing, they either are or work with all the same shops the major manufacturers use..... that said, and i've never tried any of the mr folding prop i came from single rotors and i just don't see the ability to balance to a high enough degree to make useable footage consistently with a setup like this. if i was using something from them to make transport easier i'd stick with the rctimer quick release prop adapters over these so you got a normal blade you can precisely balance along with when you crash they pop off instead of shredding through whatever they hit. The folders would give to but nothing like the others.

Ronan

Never tried those, i use the DJI and Tarot one's, both work excellent.

For the Tarot i opted to choose slightly longer screws to mount the bottom plate to the motor. The included one's were too short IMHO.

soler

rctimer has great relations in china cnc manufacturing, they either are or work with all the same shops the major manufacturers use..... that said, and i've never tried any of the mr folding prop i came from single rotors and i just don't see the ability to balance to a high enough degree to make useable footage consistently with a setup like this. if i was using something from them to make transport easier i'd stick with the rctimer quick release prop adapters over these so you got a normal blade you can precisely balance along with when you crash they pop off instead of shredding through whatever they hit. The folders would give to but nothing like the others.

There is so much cheep CNC capacity in China it is unbelievable, I pay around about $10/HR for low level vertical cnc's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk