3 axis Handheld / heli brushless Gimbal for RED EPIC for sale - Whistler BC

Famoushobby BG003 gimbal kit. Its designer "specifically" to use for a RED EPIC or camera of equal or lesser weight. It also has a tube/rail system to mount wireless Focus pullers or zoom modules. I have wired in a 5v USB to the camera tray area to also power a paralynx wireless HD Transmitter or similar.
The brain is an open source alexmos V2.5 3 axis control board - - ( free updates of firmware on intro-net)
I've housed the controller, as well as a wireless receiver ( for 2 man operations- one can run n gun while another operates the pan+tilt of the camera)

Its been used slightly for testing with a Bartech FF module a 24-105 Canon lens, and a Paralynx wireless HD unit- holds the weight perfectly and works great.

The unit can be used by a single operator ( and also has a thumb joystick to control tilt / pan) or with a second remote operator

So what I'd like out of it:

Gimbal + brain + 4 x 4s batteries + charger = $4000.00
add remote control + receiver = $250
add thumb joystick = $30
add extra lipo side cage = 40.00
add extra heli style battery plate = $40
add folding stand = $150
- add custom Red Epic power cable 90 deg. (with lipo x-60 pack end) - $140.00

or buy it as it sits with everything above = $4400 FIRM

I have the control brain in a water resistant case, with a custom power splitter to run gimbal + Red Epic off of the units battery packs ( or will work with side grip RED battery)

The new owner will need to learn a bit about camera balancing - ( free web tutorials) and board programming ( again free online / forums)
but will ship/deliver/sell it with a working profile setup with either 1 or 2 man operation.

View attachment 15202

Attachments

• gimbal_forsale.jpg
    gimbal_forsale.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 370