G'day from Sydney Australia

Hi All,

Greetings from Sydney Australia. Im new to the UAV industry and am super keen to get up to speed as we have acquired a cinestar for aerial photography work.

I have worked in film and tv for over 15 years and am looking forward to expand my services using UAV's. I hope to touch base with some of you in the very near future.

Regards,

LUKE TORREVILLAS
LOCATION MANAGER
www.ecomlocations.com

nicwilke

Don't want to burst your bubble, but be aware you will need an OC from CASA to do it commercially in Australia.
I can offer more info if you like, pm me.

anaka

Hi guys, i'm not from australia but I could arrive there soon

How is the market for components? electronics? is it easy to find spare parts and all the rest? like carbon fiber or nuts and so on

Bruno28

Hi guys, i'm not from australia but I could arrive there soon

How is the market for components? electronics? is it easy to find spare parts and all the rest? like carbon fiber or nuts and so on

Im still new on quadcpters, but i have 11 month on helicopters. But i buy all my stuff overseas cause its cheaper. And arrived fairly quick.

Im self studying BAK and PPL with Bob Tait Books and Forums plus I know a few pilots. As far as the OC, that is a long haul, and Im talking to a few chaps about developing the operations manual and SMS, but it all does cost a lot of money. But it will be done in Sydney

homer911

Same as... just been offered a job in Sydney. Should arrive in March sometime if everything goes to plan.

Would be good to meet up with the multi's (and the heli's :))

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

homer911

nicwilke - would you mind sending me the details please?
Cheers
Steven

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

DaveH

Hi Gents,

New to this forum and relatively new to Multi's. Looking to make contact with other flyers in the area to compare notes and fly with in the Sydney area. Be terrific to hear what you've been up to.

Cheers

Dave