First time flying the f450

JG-rn

Wow. Handles fantastic. I'm coming from an RC modded AR Drone and this f450 is just unreal. So smooth and responsive. In manual mode it is an absolute ROCKET. I hit full throttle and it was GONE.

After 10 minutes I was about 30% left on my hyperion 4s 3300mah pack. I was pretty aggressive with the quad, wasn't just hovering for 10 minutes. I still need to figure out the ins and outs of this PL6 charger.

Was pretty far out and couldn't tell the orientation at all. Switched to home lock and it came right back.

IMAG0163-1.jpg

IMAG0160-2.jpg

All in all, very impressed! Can't wait to get my fpv gear.

Thanks for all the help guys, specifically kloner, Des, and olof. There are many more that have helped me but I've bugged these three the most and they haven't gotten tired of me yet (I don't think :))

It looks great. I'm in the process of putting my 450 together. I need to get my a$$ in gear and get it done! :) Is that a voltage meter next to the battery?

JG-rn

Yes it's a voltmeter. Got it from maxamps. Has an alarm that does off when the battery gets down to a certain voltage (I have it set to 3.4v under load)