Hoverfly Strange video problem 5.8GHZ - see included Video please!

ed.ge

Hello

Every now and then after a crystal clear pic and between 1 and 300 metres (so anywhere) - maybe after 2 minutes, 5 minutes, whatever - this happens:

OSD is in the Video, but this happens also when directly connected to the camera without anything inbetween.

When I unplug power and replug the receiver it DOES NOT help.-
Only help: Re-power both TX and CAMERA! (Kind of hard to do in the air...)

Do you have ANY idea what I could change or what's the matter?
On the net I only found THIS:

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....highlight=sync
unsolved
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1637601
unsolved

Equip:

ImmersionRC TX
ImmersionRC Duo5800 (2011)

I tried with 25mw, 100mw, 600mw. All the same. I tried with duck, patch, spiro antennas. All the same.
I tried 4 cameras - no change.

It MIGHT drops out when I change direction with the aircraft but I am not sure...

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aviator

Looks like some kind of interference to the monitor? are you powering it from your cigarette lighter socket with the engine running? You need a clean power supply.

ed.ge

The monitor has it's own internal battery. (2S LIPO, came built with it)
This can't be it :) But a good idea anyways.

Bluerex

Can you scrounge a second monitor to run beside yours? It lookslike a loss of sync somewhere.. you say you power cycle the receiver but does that include the screen too?

C

Razzil

Is that a Lilliput 668GL? try plugging the LCD into a laptop and use that screen for awhile. Try it wireless with the tx and rx if you have all the cables to test it out.

your laptop being the video source that is ...

Last edited by a moderator:

ed.ge

Hm...I might be able to get another monitor somehow. I lack the cables to try Razzils idea :)
You guys think it's the monitor - never thought of that, but really worth a try!!