jffry7

aka TruckBasher

Attachments

• kopterworx.JPG
    kopterworx.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 365

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
Cool thank. Also looking for range and freq. I thought there would be some German/Russian forum discussing this.maybe was developed for kopterworx only?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
Most likely it will really be expensive but if this really is compatible with DJI then it will really nice so I can use 1 on both my DJI and droidworx multi... I hope its compatible to iftron TX as well. Or maybe RX is user selectable/optional

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
interesting...so maybe this is oem made in UK? IRC I havent seen this in US market..i could be wrong. hope to get more detail...

wonder what with be the price with the HD transmission :D

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
Looks like it. Is this manufactured/distributed by Coptermotion UK? So you will Most likely have the specs :D

No we are the UK and Ireland Distributors. The base station is made by Coptermotion in Belgium.

Although we have not yet done practical tests on the radio range ourselves, i'm led to believe it's around 10km.

Is Koperworx on this forum?

Maybe they can throw some light on this as I have had confirmation that there is no deal setup with Kopterworx to supply them with the bespoke base station and the image posted on facebook is quite obviously a doctered version of our photograph. It's a bit naughty to be doing this if they have no permission. We are very proud of the unique base station and it's a very important part of our package so don't really want it used for marketing in this way if they are false claims.

We are by no means looking for heads on blocks, just simply to clarify the situation.

ChrisViperM

I know that Kopterworx is a very serious company with a great reputation and far away from any fishy deals....very straight forward people with a top service.

But apart from this, I would just know if it is possible to buy one....regardless from whom.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
I think they have a user here I could be wrong.I have to agree that it not right to reuse the image specially for such unique product. Oh and let me extend my apologies I have no intention on promoting any one just got interested and wanted to know more about this product.

I hope kopterworx will chime in.

Great product by the way

Please don't apologise, I'm glad you posted if nothing else than to get us on to the forum!

(I am already registered personally so have been around for a while)

Again we are certainly not looking to cause problems with anyone, just to ensure we are not being miss-represented.

Thank you for comments on the base station, It's one of the main reasons we joined with Coptermotion to distribute their products. They are quite innovative guys!

I have been particularly impressed with the two man setup, its used with a 360 gimbal and has a master and slave base station, both are like the one in the image, they are linked via fibre optic cable and allow a two man operation, so the master pilot can have full control of everything, but then with the flick of a switch give gimbal control to the DOP or even full craft control to the DOP. (Also excellent for flight training!)

Many more developments in the pipeline too!

I guess the bad news for some of you guys here is that the base station is not currently offered on it's own. It's quite expensive to produce and forms a big chunk of the cost of our RTF packages.

If anyone wants any info though, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Andy.

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
My jaw drop after reading the description of the 2 man OP. Well going over the press release you linked us is already month watering. Anyway,I know a local distributor here wants to ask you a few question I'll let him know to pm you.

Thanks for great info..

Jaw dropping was also my reaction the first time I used it! :nevreness:

Bear in mind that the heli's shown on the website are an older version, the new ones look similar but are a completely new airframe (still X8 configuration).

I look forward to talking to you.

Andy.