DJI OSD offer for S-800 end-users that were effected by the ESC temperature 'problem'

As per the original notice from DJI, a small part of it is...We offer our new OSD transmitter to all S-800 owners affected by this. Also S-800 crash before today will be replaced free of charge (freight prepaid). Our apologies to all S-800 owners affected...DJI...does anyone out there know when this OSD offer is likely to happen. If this question has been raised and addressed elsewhere in this forum then I apologise for adding an additional thread.
Regards

David.

Chris, original info from a DJI bulletin for the S800 from DJI- Marketing/Sales dated July,6, 2012. Strangely enough there are no dealers/retailersa that I have spoken to that either agree or deny the above but then I can sort of understand that as they could lose potential sales. It would be nice for DJI to post direct onto this and other forums rather than through dealers/retailers as this would either reinforce the bulletin as factual or squash it as a fake/rumour, etc. that someone,
somewhere has dreamt up.

Last edited by a moderator: