French Fry

E-Copter

Hi,

after years spent on Rc Helicopters setup / building / designing, i wanted to change a bit and move to Multicopters, after been addicted by my friend & partner David Cook :)
I'm more known under the nickname " Bricobrac" on USA Heli forums for the ones who might know me ?
As USA forums are pro-active in terms of news, informations and others, i decided to register here.
I owe a business in France related to all of this stuff, but i'm here as a tourist to enjoy and share multirotors knowledge and experiences :)

Best regards,

Fabien / E-Copter

You may find this interesting

Hi again,

I recently met one of the dude of altituderc.com. There are at least one french (France) guy with a partner that are very much involved with multis and specially FPV flying. They have a youtube channel, own a rather large R & D shop dedicated to drone technology, have travelled in many areas of the world shooting R/C Multi rotors videos and just completed the largest international meet of FPV pilot here in Québec. They are really friendly and passonnate about the hobby. You may already know them. If not, please feel free to check out their web site at altituderc.com. They have a lot of videos and pictures and review of many multi-rotors items.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Fabien. Welcome to MRF. Its always nice to here from experts in other feilds on the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. You will get a lot of help on here if you need it but me thinks the questions will also be going to you also.

Anyhow welcome on board

Dave

E-Copter

Hi Dave and Roger,

thanks for your messages :)

As i was getting bored with Helicopters, i moved to Multirotor, it's great fun :)

i'll visit the Altitude Rc website, i am currently located in France but hope to relocate in USA within 2 or 3 years :)

Best regards,

Fabien