LOS practice vid

lakis21

Great!! I am realy like it!!! I am just doing circles and slowly... I realy understand how much fun you have!!!

mailman35

its more fun when u send it out quite a bit. like 150-200m
just gotta remember what you did and what direction it was going vs what direction its going now. etc

kyle925

Thanks guys. I got 61 flights on me w/ out incidents. Practice just makes us better as a Quad user. Also,i'm still trying to get to know my craft better in terms of its limits. So far, all my flights are in the GPS mode ( prefferred mode ). My end point would be mastering manual mode. Also, high alt flying still gives me the jitters. My biggest fear would be a malfunction during a high alt event and losing control over it. But yeah, just enjoying some Quad flying after a hectic week.

Dewster

Thanks guys. I got 61 flights on me w/ out incidents. Practice just makes us better as a Quad user. Also,i'm still trying to get to know my craft better in terms of its limits. So far, all my flights are in the GPS mode ( prefferred mode ). My end point would be mastering manual mode. Also, high alt flying still gives me the jitters. My biggest fear would be a malfunction during a high alt event and losing control over it. But yeah, just enjoying some Quad flying after a hectic week.

That's great! It sounds like your have a reliable set up. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Once you have a set up that works, keep it flying. My fear has always been that my craft just drops from the sky. I had it happen when I put some expensive, but poor designed full carbon fiber props on my craft. With less than five minutes of flight time one snapped sending my craft down.

kyle925

That's great! It sounds like your have a reliable set up. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Once you have a set up that works, keep it flying.
I totally agree w/ you. I tried to set it up w/ two 2200maHs for longer flight time but I really felt the added weight and had to decide to mess w/ the gains. But reverted back to my original set up w/c I feel is flawless and i'm comfortable flying. Such an expensive toy to mess up. Risky too.