WKM MAYTECH MT40A ESC opto parameters and programming instruction ?

fritz99

Hello !

I want to use the ESCs for my HEXA.
I cannot find the parameters and the programming instruction.
Which are the right ones for WKM ?
Please help.

Fritz

Topper

Make sure you use MTXXX V2, V1 versions are not working well with WKM. Same parameters as for the BEC version, normal the options and programming instructions are attached to every singe BEC. Remember as you use OPTO you need to feed the ESC with external 5V. Most easy way ist to use the programming card and feed this device with 5V.

Settings pretty much depend on your motors you wish to attach...

fritz99

Make sure you use MTXXX V2, V1 versions are not working well with WKM. Same parameters as for the BEC version, normal the options and programming instructions are attached to every singe BEC. Remember as you use OPTO you need to feed the ESC with external 5V. Most easy way ist to use the programming card and feed this device with 5V.

Settings pretty much depend on your motors you wish to attach...

Thank you for your answer.
I am pretty confused.
Company Kopterworx told me that only V1 work with WKM and not V2.
Now I have already ordered V1.
Where can i buy a programming card ?

Thank you for your answer.
I am pretty confused.
Company Kopterworx told me that only V1 work with WKM and not V2.
Now I have already ordered V1.
Where can i buy a programming card ?

Boris a mod here has said that the V2 esc have issues. I recommend getting V1.

I hope you realize that Maytech esc are just rebranded plain old Hobbyking esc sold at twice the price.

There also numerous threads about which esc are best for WKm and last I checked Maytech were on the bottom of the list.

Topper

RRH thats new to me, I havne not seen or heared about issues with the V2 in combination with the WKM. The newer Maytech/Harrier PRO V2 are getting quite good feedback all over the places.

fritz99

Boris a mod here has said that the V2 esc have issues. I recommend getting V1.

I hope you realize that Maytech esc are just rebranded plain old Hobbyking esc sold at twice the price.

There also numerous threads about which esc are best for WKm and last I checked Maytech were on the bottom of the list.

Hello !

Can you please tell me where I can see such a List with ESCs for WKM ?
Thank you.

Fritz