XAircraft Half a days time required please in the Scottish Highlands by Xaircraft User

quadcopter

Hi there
I am a total Donut. I have aquired a XAircraft x650 with D8X controller. I have read the instruction manuals and tried to configure the thing through the PC connection (successful connection, successful software installation) but its all wrong, and I mean seriously wrong, so wrong that it tried to eat my curtains last night, thats how much of a Donut I am, I left the blades on when testing it indoors (Pots and pans under the legs to keep it down).

I know anyone with sense wont want to show the tricks of the trade and configure the aircraft and software for me due to safety concerns, but if there is anyone in the Scottish Highlands, Moray or even Perthshire, who knows the ins and outs of this aircraft and controller, please let me know.

Im happy to pay for the time, or bring along some beer and food, actually thats a really bad idea what with driving and in control of aircraft.

Will travel.

Cheers

I'll help as much as I possibly can. I live in the middle of Oklahoma in the states and found myself in a similar situation so glad to help. What is your setup? Your AHRS and FC? Autopilot/gps? I got my x650 from a guy who got rid of it since he couldn't figure it out. Post up some pics of your flight center settings and explain a little more as to what your machine is doing and we'll go from there.

Deon

I don't know if this helps, but as I am in Blackpool, I am a lot nearer than the guys in the States ? If you can get down here I can do my best to help you. I have an XAircraft 550 myself, as well as a NAZA 450, and have the relevant setup software. I am no expert per se, but I set radios up all the time for other peoples helis, and have both my quads flying well.

Anyway, if you can use my assistance, please let me know.
Cheers
Ian