DJI reduced price on data link

Eoin

Thanks. That's the same radio I have, so I appreciate you confirming that. I'm going to place an order for the data link now. How do you like it so far?

I think it's very good, though needs a little updating in places. I can't find any way to change the units of measurement to imperial. I think in inch's and feet and find meters annoying.
The actual 3d map is flawless though again I wish I could cache an area and forever have it stored on the laptop. It's very possible that I'm at fault. I did read on here that maps are cached but it hasn't been my experience.
Connection is also flawless.
To be honest it feels like some of the earlier versions of the mavlink mission planner, with a few updates I think it will be excellent.
Certainly seems to have a good solid core.

Last edited by a moderator:

plingboot

Just wondering how long people are having to wait for their waypoint kit serial numbers?

I've had my kit for 10 days now and still not had the serial to actually be able use it, sent my WKM ID and Serial to my dealer as soon as i received the kit.

:upset:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Just wondering how long people are having to wait for their waypoint kit serial numbers?

I've had my kit for 10 days now and still not had the serial to actually be able use it, sent my WKM ID and Serial to my dealer as soon as i received the kit.

:upset:

It should be very quick, I'd be pestering the dealer to get the number from DJI since it only takes them a matter of minutes to generate the license code.

Ken

plingboot

you have to use 2.4gHz in some locations (uk) as 900mHz is reserved for other uses and therefore not legal to use

Digitech

infact looking at the power output for the 2,4 wich is 150mw it is also illegal in any EU country.
max rfs is 10Mw and 100mw peak (hopping Freq.).
but then .....

900 mhz is on some gsm band , and some countries millitary.