XAircraft What battery for X650 with Naza?

Jesper

My small 3s 2200 pack are a bitt light and low on power. Tought I buy a 4S lipo, but I wonder what is the max mAh it will carry together with a gimbal and a gopro?

Would a nanotech 5000mAh 4S be to heavy?

Bowley

I use Gens Ace 5500mAh 3S with my X650 V4, reckon I'm getting approx 10-12 min + with gimbal mounted Gopro, could be more, never actually timed it, just aware of getting a lot of flight time.

fayrwerks

what motors do you have i have sunnysky's 800kv on mine with the dji 30 optos and getting 8-10 minutes (maybe can max it at 12)out of the Turnigy 4s 4000 nanos 35c... tried also the zippy 4s 4000 40c less money than the nanos and got the same result.. actually the zippy feels a bit more powerful than the more expensive nanos but im on the 5th cycles so can't really vouch for long term result..

Jesper

I have the original X650 motors and HobbyWing Flysky ESC'c. Get about 4-5 minutes out of my 3s 2200. But my main reason for getting a new pack are more staibily with the gimbal and gopro, and flight time ;);)

fayrwerks

i tried the x650/dji 920kv/30a opto esc/dji10"props.. no gimbals, no fpv... with chinese 3s 35c 2200 and can only get 4 scary minutes, everytime it climb more than 5 meter the vu would start blinking red a bigger capacity 3s might solve it but i went with lower kv motor and 4s lipo. having hard time with prop selection with the dji motor's shaft anyway...