MOTOR WIRE..... Where can I buy ??

Does anyone know of a good source for motor wire. I would like some decent Silicone 16 awg or 14 awg, Tri colors. Post a link to any source you have. Hobby King seems to always be Out of stock.

What size do you reccomend for Axi Motors 2814's etc. I have always used 16 awg in the past.

Thanks RTRyder, Thats exactly what I have now (like 10 packs of them). They work nice when in a rush, but I am now looking for something to buy in bulk. I am doing quite a few builds now, and would like to find a good source.

What Size bullet connectors would you recomend for the 16-14 awg wire?

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Thanks RTRyder, Thats exactly what I have now (like 10 packs of them). They work nice when in a rush, but I am now looking for something to buy in bulk. I am doing quite a few builds now, and would like to find a good source.

What Size bullet connectors would you recomend for the 16-14 awg wire?

On 16 Ga I use 3mm, I buy them in bulk lots of 100 pairs from Taiwan which seems to be the only place that actually makes them. You could use 3mm on the 14 Ga too or go to 4mm if using really big motors that will draw a lot of current. If you sign up for the email notification on out of stock items @ Hobby King I've found most items come into stock fairly quickly. Some items go out of stock almost as fast so sometimes the email notification is the only way to get an order in, do it as soon as the email arrives.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator: