Naza gimbal stabilization.

philg

Howdy,

Can you set your camera at 45 deg on your gimbal and still be able to use the 2 axis stabilization that comes with Naza?
Meaning,will the camera go back to level instead of staying at 45 deg.

I`m a newbie to all this,so sorry in advance if this is a silly question.

Phil.

cman319

you can set the pitch with your remote and the stabilization will keep it where you set it. roll is always horizontal.

sotomatic

Mad Scientist
Hey just curious but how do you guys have your servos hooked into the Naza? F1 and F2? If so where do you have your LED plugged in? I am in the process of setting up a new gimbal for my F450 and have had the LED hooked up to the F1 port on the Naza. Just wondering how to hook it in?

vinnygogo

everybody just hooks it up the same as clearly stated in the manual!! and no, the led plugs not into u channel nor f1.

sotomatic

Mad Scientist
Thanks Vinny. about 2 seconds after posting I RTFM and saw my error. Just for clarification, LED plugs into X3 per the manual. Not sure where I got F1...

Bella7821

NO, the LED plugs into X3, X1 and X2 are for setting your gains on a rotary dial on your transmitter.
If you only have one dial then plug that AUX channel (the dial) and the other end to either X1 or X2.
Then on your basic settings set the Pitch, Roll, and Yaw on X1 and hover and turn the dial until it's rock solid (no wind is better) and if the Yaw and altitude are fine then inhibit the basic gains and set the ATTI gains to X1 or X2 (whichever you used)

If you have two dials on your TX then you can use basic gains on X1 and ATTI gains on X2.

Last edited by a moderator: