NAZA F330 Built Problem!

Brombo

Just a point of view
Hello all,

i'm having some problems with my new F330 with NAZA...
i just built it as normal all by default Kit but ESC that are HobbyWing Skywalker 20A, i made all the things :

1) Calibration ESC one by one with all 3 wires plugged in the connector,
then unplugged the red wire due to the ESC have the BEC built-in
2) Upgraded Assistant Software to the last release
3) Upgraded the Naza with the last Firmware
4) Calibration of the Transmitter, i have Futaba T8fg and i reversed 2 ch as normal.
5) Tested all the channels in the TxCali and all works fine
6) Assigned FailSafe to a 3 switch channel, up MANIUAL - middle FAILSAFE - down ATTI
7) Tested FailSafe and other with LED and all works,
switch down ATTI mode - Slow yellow LED
switch middle FAILSAFE mode - fast yellow LED
switch up MANUAL mode - no LED

All work in the config, BUT when i unplug the usb and plug the battery to start the motors i have a persistant BEEP like the video and it never stop to BEEPS until i unplug the Lipo 3S 2200..

Any suggestions? What i can do to solve the problem and start the motors?

Please Help!!

This is the video

and this with the Config

Last edited by a moderator:

Brombo

Just a point of view
Of course,
i told just that i reversed 2 channels... as you can see in the video.
My throttle is on channel 3

But what about the problem?
Motors won't arms...

Tomstoy2

Ok, I just watched the vids, you are getting an arming tone, but not a cell count tone. After the initial arming tone of 3 different pitched tones you should hear a 3 tone beep indicating it sees a 3s battery. I doesn't do this. I recommend you try calibrating the esc's once again.
With DJI, some esc's just are not compatable. It is possible that the Skywalker esc's are in this category. I don't know enough about them to say they are, or not.

One thing I do not see is how the wires are hooked up at the Naza. Signal wire goes to the top. Double check that, too.

Got to go to bed now, so I hope this helps you out. Hopefully, somebody else will chime in soon to continue.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Good luck.

Brombo

Just a point of view
@Tomstoy2 Thank you dude,

i got your and other suggestions and was my fault .... looking the wires of the esc's i figure out that they were upside down.

I really appreciate your help ;)

a944734 Thank you too ;) Good eyes

Bye