London Anyone??

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I just found out I've been assigned a London trip so I'll be there from Tuesday morning through early Wednesday morning. If anyone would like to meet up for a pint just let me know where we can meet. The hotel I'll be in is on Kensington High Street at the intersection of Russell Rd in Olympia. The High Street Kensington tube station is about a 15 minute walk from the hotel. I can be ready to go by around 3 in the afternoon.

Hope to meet up with some of you.
Bart

Bartman

Dave....I'll be there in the morning....plenty of time to catch a train still :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Bart heading up to Fort William, Scotland or new year.. Do never get chance to fly into Manchester?

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Oh bugger, seen this post a bit late! Im afraid I won't be as to make it in today Bart, got stuff planned for today unfortunately. :(

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bartman

gents,
sorry for the late notice but i only found out about the assignment late morning on Monday. i was on standby duty so there was no set assignment until someone else couldn't make it.
i'm just hanging out in my hotel room now after a walk up the street to Kensington Park. it would have been nice to meet up with you guys but we'll just have to try again next time.
bart