Westfield Indiana Multi Rotor Flyer

lperagallo

hobby-drones.com
Hi,

I'm located in Westfield Indiana, just north of Indianapolis. I am an avid Heli pilot and like the unusual. I fly twin Bergen 44 Magnum Wren turbine helicopters, a Bergen Gasser and a Trex 550 all Flybarless. I rep for Bergen and I am a beta tester for Skookum Robotics. I got into multi rotors with a Gaui X330s when they first came out. I have been testing various flight controllers and I am very impressed with DJI Wookong. I am so intrigued with them I decided to become a dealer and start a small online business serving the multi rotor community. I am building the business slowly offering what I believe are quality products at a fair price. Everything I sell I have in stock. My online store can be viewed at www.hobby-drones.com. There isn't much available now, but the list of items will expand in the next few weeks. Everything I sell I have used, flown and tested. Nothing is offered unless I understand it and approve. I am building my business on customer service. I want to support all my customers projects so we are all successful.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Lou Peragallo

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Morning Lou

Your post seems to have been neglected.! ;-)

These is so much happening on the site it sometimes hard to keep up.. especially with all the new members.. Anyhow a belated welcome to MRF I am sure you will find us a friendly bunch on here and as we are global there is NORMALLY a response to posts pretty quick.

Ill go have a look at your shop.. Its nice when real enthusiasts set up based on there knowlege and the love of flying..

Dave