Motor blocking at the moment Lipo is connected.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I was flying a week ago for a architect friend to film his newest development and after looking at the material it was the first time i had issues with vibrations.
By luck today i noticed that one of me motors at the moment the copter is idle and being fed by the lipo is much harder to turn than the other motors. If I take of
the lipo all the motors turn with the same resistance. I think that the origin of the vibrations but even better question were does the problem come from that one motors
in idle or the ESC causes it to block ?

Thanks

Boris

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I have noticed odd inconsistencies in my motors as well. They work fine and my video is solid but I wonder if it is temperature change that affects the tight tolerances? It changes from day to day.

ovdt

Boris, I assume you were flying with DJI. That resistance's cause is the magnetism and the ESC. ESC somehow causes it to turn harder. I had the same issue with CopterControl but than realised it's a magnetism problem caused by probably power.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I dont panic i drink a vodka right away and that keeps me on the ground :) I am going to check the config of the ESCs. Ovdt, i wouldnt be worried if all of them would be the same but since its only one, i am not happy if its not the conf of the ESCs and only the magnetism of the ESC.

Boris