looking for wk-m startup help

jhardway

I install my unit got it to fly but during the first flight I had a few stick inputs backward (elevators, and rudder), shut it down fixed the inputs in the assistant program. Now when I got fire it up, I plug it in it goes through its start up beep but as I add throttle, nothing happens. I have notice a few time while wiring it up I have also come across the same situation, the weird thing is I fixed like a magic trick not knowing what it was causing this to happen.

Any ideas

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I install my unit got it to fly but during the first flight I had a few stick inputs backward (elevators, and rudder), shut it down fixed the inputs in the assistant program. Now when I got fire it up, I plug it in it goes through its start up beep but as I add throttle, nothing happens. I have notice a few time while wiring it up I have also come across the same situation, the weird thing is I fixed like a magic trick not knowing what it was causing this to happen.

Any ideas

You've probably installed the new firmware, which requires a new stick input to arm the heli, before you can fly.

Hold both sticks down in the bottom left hand corner for a second to arm, same procedure to disarm....have a read of the latest manual :)

jhardway

I now have but I am unclear exactly what you are doing when you are arming the WK-M

thanks Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I now have but I am unclear exactly what you are doing when you are arming the WK-M

thanks Jack

Jack,

Previously, the WKM could be turned on and the throttle was immediately "live", ie knock the stick and it would start to spin up. With the arm function, nothing works until the sticks are both moved to the bottom corners. It also means that if you inadvertantly turn off the transmitter before the heli, it doesn't go into failsafe and fly away.

Cheers,

Gunter.