Aerosim RC simulator on a Intel Mac/Windows

JLO

Hi to all, I am new to the world of multirotors and in my training I was oriented to the Aerosim RC simulator because is the only one that includes multirotor in the craft you can train on, my question is, has any body run this program on an intel Mac using windows software are there are any issues also what is the vest version of window to utilize.
I am trying to stay with Mac computers...... if I can....... thank you all.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I bought Heli-x for my mac and it is great. You dont need a multi rotor to get the hang of flying. The controls of a heli are similar enough.

JLO

Success Aerosim RC works on a Mac

Hi I was able tu run Aerosim RC on my macbook pro First I ran Bootcamp software that comes free with all intel macs, then I install a new license of windows 7 home edition it work, but it was very sluggish and many functions where not present, then reading the Bootcamp troubleshooting from the Mac webpage I found out that you have to install your original Mac OS install disk wile running windows, the disk has some more bootcamp software to install, reboot the computer and my mac became a very fast PC, then I install Aerosim RC and woala it ran very nice, now to learn the simulator.......
I hope this helps someone