Mikrokopter Hexa 2 to Droidworx ADX3 - build

yeow

Thanks plingbot, I may consider wookong on my next built. You should be very happy w mkm now?

May I know for Mk, is ur mkm file for y6 in this thread is good or u hav a better version that I can download ?
And for the left arm facing up / down motor , should it solder to BL 1 and 2 ?
Should all motor 3 wire solder with same pattern, as the face down motor will invert the prop rotation direction ?

I really need advice from someone like u who own y 6

hjls3

nice little torque wrench whick I may get but am just trying to find out what the recommended tightness is for my 6mm Axi prop adaptors.

Plingboot that is a awesome build. I enjoyed reading the build up. Pictures are great. Dave - did you ever find out what the recommended tightness for the axi prop adapter should be? I too have been thinking a torque wrench would be a really great way to go and ensure some degree of consistency.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Plingboot that is a awesome build. I enjoyed reading the build up. Pictures are great. Dave - did you ever find out what the recommended tightness for the axi prop adapter should be? I too have been thinking a torque wrench would be a really great way to go and ensure some degree of consistency.

Aye UP hjls - I did find a torque wrench but the cost was far to much. I kind got the feel for what is needed.

yeow - have a search on my started thread about my Y6 experiences. There is a Y6 builders thread some where..
Found it

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?3354-Y6-Builders-thread&highlight=y6+builders+thread
Dave