MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 MultiWii 2.3 GPS RTH Issue

StonedLlama

Spinny Side Up
Hey all,

I would like to ask some probing questions to those of you successfully working with MultiWii 2.3 and the Return to Home function.

I have my switch programed to the RTH flight mode in the 2.3 GUI, but when activated during flight on my F450 quad, it just sort of picks a direction and heads that way slowly till I take control. Can anyone share some settings, configurations, or tips with me? I am using the Black Pro board from R2F, the UBlox 6M GPS module, and a Taranis rx/tx.

Thanks!

brewski

brewski
Hi SL, Sounds like you have an issue with your GPS. In WinGUI outside how many sats does it show & on map is quad position shown where you are +/- 2.5m? If you are running the standard MW2.3 release I suggest you download the MW2.3 Navi B7 navigation version as well as matching WinGUI from here http://eosbandi.com/downloads/ this release has superior GPS functionality including Missions, Land, Fencing plus more. You require a flight controller with AtMega2560 such as Crius AIOP V1 or 2 to run it.

StonedLlama

Spinny Side Up
Thanks for the feedback, I am running the Mw2.3 out of the box from Paul at R2Fly quads.

I'll look into the updated GPS software, and WinGUI versions to start.

Cheers!

moochasas

I am running the multiwii pro FC Board from hobbyking.... its all working as per how it should........ moochasas on youtube is my channel you may find something there of interest.....