WKM FW 5.26 GPS with bluetooth

gtranquilla

RadioActive
While working on a client's MR c/w WKM FC, I found that he had 5.22 fw loaded so instead of moving back to 5.20 (known to be very reliable) I moved forward to 5.26.
All seems to work well...... but then I realized he does not have the LED indicator with the Bluetooth capability.

Can I safely assume there is no incompatibility between the old LED and the newest firmware so that safe flight is possible?

He does not use WM Assistant for wireless FC configuration..... we still use a PC with WKM Assitant connected via USB cable.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Crashed today during about ht 5ht test flight with FW 5.26....... can't rule out other possibilities 100% but it took off in the direction of motor M1 while in Attitude mode on my Hex just after I did a "successful
compass recalibration.

Will test the motor/esc/prop again with a servo tester on the bench to try to rule out other possible causes. This happened once before about a year ago with an identical 800mm Hex but using 5.20....... but that time it might have been pilot error, i.e., failing to wait for all GPS satellites to lock in.

It better not be a firmware issue!