Vortex Multirotor From 599$

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
If this was Shark tank and I was an investor, I would say "what are you really doing that is different from what everyone else is doing?"

Also, multi copter has a "t" in it. It's not multicopper, and for that reason I'm out.

n3v3n

Hi, IrisAreal

Sorry to hear you don't like our product, but we understand different people like different stuff.

What differs our frame from others?
- First we did not want to offer few CF or G10 plates and few carbon or alu tubes for ridiculous price like € 400 or even more.
- It's compact, when needed you can unplug your arms and put whole thing in your backpack.
- Our frame is designed as modules, so you can easily upgrade or downgrade it according to your needs. You can start with quad, and when you need more, you just upgrade it without need to buy whole new frame. You can even make changes with just replacing motor arms, and programming FC from octo to quadro and back.
- When you need to change speed controllers (its module for itself), you can take them from the frame in few minutes, without need to cut through bunch of zip ties, and disassemble 60% or more of your multirotor, and spend hour to do it.
- If you want to try other Flight electronics, you can prepare and connect everything before you disassemble your original multirotor (you need to own additional plate for electronics, which is not expensive). Then you connect flight controller that you want to test, takes few minutes to exchange, and go back, without spending hours to do it.
- Also our design is made in a way to be easy to visually check everything, to have good cooling of electronics components, good access to all screws, using press nuts for easy assembly. Also we tried to make frame as light as possible with good structural integrity...

I’m sure, that you can find a lot of innovations on our frame that I didn’t even mentioned and we hope that other people will find ways to even further improve our design. That’s what all is about in our hobby.

Last edited by a moderator: