Is anyone in the USA selling complete, RTF F550 packages---with the works?

SWriverstone

I'm interested in an F550, but don't have time to do all the research necessary to build one from scratch. I know, I know---it's not that hard, I'll learn more, etc---I get that, really! I'm just insanely busy and have money to spend (that's not even mine!)

So my question is...are there any dealers/retailers/individuals in the USA who sell a fully-loaded F550 RTF package/combo, with all the extras (ZenMuse 3D gimbal, Naza-M v2, FPV, good Tx/Rx, field monitor for FPV)?

I've seen several fully-loaded Phantom packages (like the ones from DSLRPros.com), but nothing for the F550. Hard to believe someone's not doing it!

Thanks!
Scott

photobobga

I understand that Atlanta Hobby sells several dozen units a week just as you requested. Ask for Cliff. 678-513-4450

S-DUB.... Your Aussie buddy is right-

AERIAL MEDIA PROS in Costa Mesa, Ca (888) 557-6791 http://aerialmediapros.com/store/

These guys are THE BEST. I have bought just about everything you could imagine through them...some parts, some kits, some repairs, and even full RTF systems. They KNOW and USE everything they sell and get get you exactly what you need (including travel cases..)

Keep in mind, and be ready...they are busy as hell. It may take a while to hear back (worst case) but its worth the wait!

good luck

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I'm interested in an F550, but don't have time to do all the research necessary to build one from scratch. I know, I know---it's not that hard, I'll learn more, etc---I get that, really! I'm just insanely busy and have money to spend (that's not even mine!)

So my question is...are there any dealers/retailers/individuals in the USA who sell a fully-loaded F550 RTF package/combo, with all the extras (ZenMuse 3D gimbal, Naza-M v2, FPV, good Tx/Rx, field monitor for FPV)?

I've seen several fully-loaded Phantom packages (like the ones from DSLRPros.com), but nothing for the F550. Hard to believe someone's not doing it!

Thanks!
Scott

scot,
where are you located? local is good.