**WARNING** about tarot-rc.com

Idahobell

Banned
Warning to those considering purchasing from www.tarot-rc.com. Save yourself the headache and order elsewhere. I ordered from them two weeks ago and they keep sending me a Fedex tracking numbers that do not work. I ended up having to file a claim with Paypal.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
And in another two weeks when your item comes through the door will you apologize? Those shipping numbers rarely work when sending from China. Something about international post. It will come, don't worry. :02.47-tranquillity:

First I will start by saying that I have had my issues with Tarot products being damaged in shipping. Second I would say that you have to be VERY patient with anything overseas. These tracking numbers update at "checkpoints" and a lot of time don't even register for a while as "usable" Mr. Kenobi is right. Just be patient.... :) If your products are damaged PM me and we can put together a constructive request in as I have had to many times and can give you some effective tips :). ALSO, should paypal need to step in they have always been awesome to me.

It also depends on ship method you've choose. Choose fast one, you'll pay more fees on the shipment; pay less, it will cost long time.
Don't worry.
Soft fire makes sweet malt.

Idahobell

Banned
After two weeks Tarot-RC didn't send the shipment after all and reversed my Paypal charges but they didn't refund it all. They kept $20.