T-Motor 30A ESC's with NAZA V2 not spinning during motor tests. HELP!!

xzoticskillz

Here's a video demonstrating the problem. Just put on these brand new T-motor 30A Esc's hoooked up to pancake motors and Naza V2. When not connected to NAZA the motors arm fine however they are not working when doing motor tests in the NAZA which scares me to actually fly this in the field. Can somebody explain what the issue is here?

Last edited by a moderator:

xzoticskillz

Yes I already tried that but the problem still persists. Now come to think of it, I did replace some of the the bullet connector leads from the t-motor pancakes with some after-market ones (gold-plated), however I'm not sure if this could have contribute to anything......it seems as though it shouldn't.

panino

BLHeli or simonK ESCs will do this. If jou touch the motor You can feel it pulsing when You push the button in naza motor test page, that should bee enough....

skquad

When I had my naza, using the motor test function was useless (in my case). At best the motors pulsed, but this could have been in any direction. So it didn't help. I just take the props off and arm the motors. Easiest and best way to test motor direction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cootertwo

I agree, it looks, and sounds as if everything is right. Take the props off and see what's what. And of course, let us inquiring minds know. Easy to overlook something simple. I'll go ahead and admit, I had a problem calibrating the compass on my Naza Lite setup. (I didn't have the GPS/compass plugged in) !!!:dejection:

Last edited by a moderator:

skquad

Been there done that!

My latest stupid mistake was to leave a prop adapter on the shaft when changing props, so on one of the motors I had 2 x prop adapters so motors were effectively not level and it took a full rebuild to find it - of course I took the props off last. DOH....