Hi all from the midlands

mrblue

Hi guys new to this but loving it !
well getting mine sorted now ! some head scratching for setting up but looking good
living in wolverhampton , work for BMW as a tec 11 years now

DJI Flame Wheel F450 ARF with Naza-M Lite With GPS , with Landing Skid , DX7s
spektrum radio , spektrum AR8000 receiver. Just need some better weather !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 16412View attachment 16413

Attachments

• new q11.jpg
    new q11.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 174
  • q1.jpg
    q1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:

jbrumberg

Welcome Mrblue. Nice setup. A lot of members here are in weather challenged situations presently. Between the wait for parts and/or replacement parts, and decent flying weather I reluctantly am learning :02.47-tranquillity: much against my baser inclinations:shame: Post freely and often. :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi guys new to this but loving it !
well getting mine sorted now ! some head scratching for setting up but looking good
living in wolverhampton , work for BMW as a tec 11 years now

DJI Flame Wheel F450 ARF with Naza-M Lite With GPS , with Landing Skid , DX7s
spektrum radio , spektrum AR8000 receiver. Just need some better weather !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 20402View attachment 20403

Aye Up mrblue.

Welcome to the addiction. If you think BMW's can be tricky just wait till you get going with these things!

This is a great place to hang and is like a 24/7/365 tech desk. As its global there is usually someone on here to help what ever time of day or most importantly night you find yourself needing a bit of inspiration!

Dave

mrblue

thanks for the welcome guys , my first flight to day went well but only got 1 battery Overlander Lipo Batteries 2200mAh 3S 11.1v 30C Supersport EC3 which other more powerful one could i get at a reasonable price . been looking at [h=3]Turnigy Lipo Battery/ 5000mAh would this work .[/h]
cheers jeff
[h=3][/h]