Problem with S800 EVO and Z15 setup

mrdenis

Hello!
I have a problem with S800 EVO and Z15 setup. The set is brand new, I've made one test flight before, everything was ok.

So the problem is following:
10-15 min after I plugging in the Lipo, my S800 Evo makes a sound like when starting and then the Z15 starts an endless continuous rotate as shown in video.
The set was disassembled and assembled 2 times, but the bug is still present. All the contacts are well, the lipos too.

WTF??? Has anybody any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quinton

I had the same problem with the 5D Zenmuse, had it working perfectly, next day plugged it back in and it did the same in the video..
Couldn't get it sorted at all, so then I disconnected the 8 pin cable on the zenmuse so I could connect it to the computer without it spinning wildly (it was 100% connected properly before anyone asks)
Tried a different CanBus cable, connected it back up and it fixed itself...go figure put back old cable again, no problems.
This is why I am worried about plugging any cable into the camera that does not go through the Zenmuse, and it would just rip it out (ie Lightbridge)

Last edited by a moderator: