DJI Naza M Lite F450 - Cant hover & flipping front

nsarjien

Hello Guys,

My name is Enis and im from Turkey, kinda new to this stuff.

After so many hours of searching, i came up to sharing my situation with you.

I just purchased my F450 and put it all together.

Motors are spinning in the right direction, props are too.
MC is in the C.G. and all solderings are correct.

I have Flysky Th9x with 8ch reciever. 3 Way switch is active.

Im trying to take off in all modes but my quad does not elevate and it starts up with full throttle. Causing quad to front flip.

I changed the channels and the mode 1-2 but it keeps doing that. I tried to hold in my hand and hover but it keeps leaning forward.

I dont know how to fix that thing and this really started to piss me off.

Im done with all calibration stuff but compass calibration is giving 3 red flashes after vertical one.

Can somebody please assist me ...

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Regards

Enis

nsarjien

What ESC's are you using? If not DJI then you will probably have to calibrate them,

@soler Yeah its the stock dji ones. Im guess im missing something about tx. Starting with full throttle should be caused by something else. Either i mixed e & t channels which i swapped many times with no luck.

Anyways, i will upload pictures shortly.

soler

@Motoxer311 its dji naza m lite. I assure you that placement of fc is heading forward with motor servo connections on the front.

I would start looking at the assistant controller (software) to see if your sticks are showing in the software what you are expecting them to do. That way you can rule out the programming of the TX.

nsarjien

Hi Soler,

I am sure that command sticks are showing exact movements on the sticks of assistant software. By the way, i am in Heli-1 Mode. Should i switch to airplane ?

nsarjien

Do you think that switching to airplane mode will fix my throttle issue ? I basically thought that -%0 throttle wouldnt flew me backside.

soler

Do you think that switching to airplane mode will fix my throttle issue ? I basically thought that -%0 throttle wouldnt flew me backside.

I am not sure of the difference of airplane and hell mode but into the manual it shows that it should be set to airplane mode.

I have read that some people do use Heli mode but you need to make sure that your mixes are set correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsarjien

I am not sure of the difference of airplane and hell mode but into the manual it shows that it should be set to airplane mode.

Okay, thank you for your valuable information. I will try as you said and i hope i can hover this thing tonight. Its been sitting ducks for a week already.