Receiver Binding DJI Phantom v1.1.1

joelraper

I installed a new receiver (after my antenna was severed). This is the 2 antenna type for DJI Phantom 1.1.1
Now, if I have my transmitter on there s no light on the receiver (however there is a red light that turns on when the transmitter is off). I don't have any control and cant get it to bind to the transmitter.

HigginsB

I installed a new receiver (after my antenna was severed). This is the 2 antenna type for DJI Phantom 1.1.1
Now, if I have my transmitter on there s no light on the receiver (however there is a red light that turns on when the transmitter is off). I don't have any control and cant get it to bind to the transmitter.

Somewhat in a similar situation, I have a Phantom 1.1.1 with the 2 antennas but got a replacement transmitter (older version with SJ6) for my damaged DJ6 and can't get it to bind.
I found some videos explaining to? power off transmitter, power on phantom, watch red steady led inside (top) of battery case, press a tiny button aside of the led for more than 2 secs, led starts blinking, release button, switch on transmitter with throttle stick full down, red led should go off, binding complete.

Unfortunately, my red led stops blinking 1/2 second after I let go of the button, and even if I try to be fast switching on the transmitter, the red led just gets steady again :-(

good luck

HigginsB

btw, looks as if your tx is bound to the rx if the red light on the receiver goes off after switching the tx on. At least that's what the manual says.
did you check it with the DJI assistant ?

YUG

btw, looks as if your tx is bound to the rx if the red light on the receiver goes off after switching the tx on. At least that's what the manual says.
did you check it with the DJI assistant ?

What if there's no LED blinkning after pressing small button inside the phantom? Base LED is Yellow blinking and cant use transmitter. how to solve the ploblem?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ehrhardt

Just updated the latest firmware and now lost signal with my phantom/remote, same problem as you guys have...did anyone resolved the issue?

pacomachine

Can you explain how you fixed it ?

I am having the exact same problem. I had to change the receiver in my 1.1.1 and I can bind the controller with the phantom when it is plugged-in to the computer but when I restart the drone, I get the flashing light again and controller does not work.

please help!

YUG

I am having the exact same problem. I had to change the receiver in my 1.1.1 and I can bind the controller with the phantom when it is plugged-in to the computer but when I restart the drone, I get the flashing light again and controller does not work.

please help!

I solved it changing receiver 1.1.1 (it can be receiver from Phantom 2 with two antennas). After i binded it with transmitter. And its ok, no yellow LED any more. Pacomachine, check type of RC in NAZA soft, it must be D-bus. Hope it will help

Ehrhardt

I found out, after dismantling the phantom that after the firm ware update it started shorcircuit the transmitter board + found a burned wire from the transmitter board to the naza, so I replaced the faulty wire..plus did a separator between the main phantom board and transmitter board and all good to go ;) also yesterday was testing my phantom and 1 out of the 10 startups it turned yellow again but after moving the separator throught the battery compartment it turned back green..

(pacomachine) sry for the delay, before all this happened to you, did you open your dji? Or was it after the update?