DJI Hexa complete with all the bells and whistles

Hello everyone i have a complete setup ready to go and willing to let it all go.
I have a
DJI F-550 Frame
Naza-m with GPS
6 DJI 30amp Opto ESC's
6 SunnySky V2814-11 KV700 Brushless Motors
6 GemFan 10x4.5 Carbon Nylon Composite Props
Carbon Fiber Landing Skid Set
1 Tarot 2d Gimbal motors and board firmware updated with perfect flying results
1 Turnigy 9xr radio with frsky module installed
1 D8r-2 plus receiver
1 turnigy 4s 6000MAH battery
Red, White and Green Leds installed
2 kits of a 5.8g 2000mw fpv systems
1 sony fpv camera
2 370mah 3s turnigy batteries
TURNIGY MEGA 400W V2 Lithium Polymer Battery Charger (Version 2)
HobbyKing 540w 100~120v Power Supply (13.8v~18v - 30amp)
cables for naza
cables for tarot 2d gimbal.
Still have all new boxes for batteries, fpv systems, camera, gimbal, radio, frsy unit.

2k$ OBO for everything. Completely assembled. Just add the fpv to the hexa and place camera where you want. All fpv has been tested and have channels set for best range. Gimbal is already attached and software and naza has been configured for best quality. No vibrations. Led's can be ran on or off they use a jst connector everything else has deans connectors. Gimbal has been set up for positional movement and has been programmed with on dial knob on radio for movement. Gps worked perfect along with everything else. There has been charged on the 6000mah battery, 1 charge on each of the 370 mah batteries to test and configure both fpv systems.

contact altereddezignz@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

COMike93yj

Still Building!
Looks nice.......however if you are trying to sell something perhaps you should have a presence on the site .........

Just a suggestion

Mike

No offence but classifieds are to be used to sell things. I didnt even know about this site before i did a random search and came up with it. Sorry if i offended anyone by posting it for sale here. If need be i will take it down and delete the post. No harm to me.

sledge57

I just think Mike means people are leery about buying from someone who's only post on a site is a FS ad.

Nothing says you can't as far as I know...

I just think Mike means people are leery about buying from someone who's only post on a site is a FS ad.

Nothing says you can't as far as I know...

Sorry for coming off hasty. I had just never heard about this site but you can look at most any other forum and i have a presence there.

But if anyone is afraid to buy i will do whatever is necessary to make you feel more comfortable about it.