A2 Version 2 POI Software Bug

CG Photo

I found a bug today in the V2.0 A2 software. I was testing the POI function for the first time. I took off and flew about 100 feet away. I toggled the IOC control and recorded a point of interest. I then moved the craft off my POI hover point and then did three circles around my poi and varying distances. Everything so far worked exactly as expected and the same as the Wookong.

Next I turned off the IOC and continued to fly to a different spot on the field. I then wanted to verify that I could switch back to POI and have the craft turn to the previous recorded POI. When I clicked IOC switch to the POS position (middle position on the toggle for me) The S800 instantly started turning toward the POI and started rocking back and forth violently. It looked like it was to flip in the air.

As soon as I could, I turned IOC switch back to off and the S800 went back to a normal hover. After the IOC was turned off the hex flew as normal. I flew it back closer to me and tried hit the POI function again. Again the hex went full forward and then full backward, then full forward again. These were very aggressive movements.

I am disabling the POI function until this gets resolved.

S800 EVO with A2 Controller, IOSD II, H3-2D gimbal. Gains set at 100.