TBS New York City Round 2!!!

COMike93yj

Still Building!
Awesome video!!!!

Someday .... In the distant future....I would love to be able to do something like this!!

Thanks for sharing the video!

SMP

I'm a fan of TBS Products, I dig watching TBS vids particularly the really old ones (and the really old ones of that dude from Brazil) and I'm a HUGE fan of the personal service I've received from Trappy and Will. I am not a fan of their current Videos. Generally speaking TBS likes to push the limit of proximity flying and in the current climate I don't buy the TBS argument that these videos show what we do in a positive light. Essentially Trappy says that these Vids are good because they show that these are fun little drones and not Predators. This is simplistic in my opinion and what is usually shown is a drone being flown in what most, in or out of the hobby, would consider reckless. To the specific point, this video, very much unlike New York 1 is a much more conservative and safer flight path overall. TBS using restraint, thats unusual. Perhaps Trappy's run in with the FAA has tempered TBS to a degree, at least in the States.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Well, they say it's for fun yet sell the things they fly. Seems like advertising to me?!

The earlier vids, like the ones flying down mountains in between trees, now they were fun and where definitely only with enjoyment in mind!

jes1111

I agree that this video is "restrained" - and largely pointless, too. It isn't high-adrenaline action and it isn't good videography, so what is its purpose?

Seems you don't need to do much these days to attract the label "awesome" ;)

FlyGirl

I agree that this video is "restrained" - and largely pointless, too. It isn't high-adrenaline action and it isn't good videography, so what is its purpose?

Seems you don't need to do much these days to attract the label "awesome" ;)

I think Ben is closest to the truth as far as what purpose it fulfills. Jes you are right that it's not "high-adrenaline action" and it is not beautiful videography like some of you pros can do but I will say it held my interest and I think captured the flavor of NYC.

sledge57

I liked it, what do I know?

I loved the buildings with the Graffiti, never been to NYC so I don't know where that was but it was the most interested I've ever been in that city.

I see a Disco in my future......

dazzab

Forget fining people for flying, let's fine them for overusing that 'time shift' effect. I'm getting really tired of it.