TBS Discovery Quadcopter RTF (Ready to Fly).

lag1791

TBS Discovery Quadcopter RTF (Ready to Fly).
Currently building this copter! All parts are brand new except for the frame and motor/ ESCs have been used about five times (no crashes). Note, this motor prop setup is designed for 4s voltage.

Parts: Quadcopter
TBS Disco Frame
TBS 900kv motors & esc’s
Upgraded left hand threaded motor shaft/nut for two motors (so nut will not loosen up) will also include the 2 standard ones as spares
Naza Lt FC w/GPS
Red DJI Arms x4
9x5 APC MR props
Battery Straps
XT60 Connector for battery hookup (other styles available upon request)

Frysky DJT 2.4ghz combo, includes Frysky DJT JR module w/telemetry and a V8FR-II Rx. I will do a custom antenna shrink wrap with a V at top.
All paired and mounted to a Turnigy 9XR.
Radio Turnigy 9XR – Brand new, will include small 1600mha 3s Lipo for power. The radio is fully programmed to use all Naza modes including failsafe. I will include documentation to provide you information for what each switch does. This quad is also fine-tuned by me and will be locked in, perfectly stable in all modes and will fly stable and smooth. All you need to do is put in a charged battery (3300-4500mah 4s) and fly. I usually get 10min out of my RMRC 3300 4s and 12-13min with my nanotech 4000mah 4s.

I am asking $920.00 for all plus shipping

Add on.
If you want to add FPV to this I have RMRC 700 camera (used discounted 50%) and an ImmersionRC 600ma VTx (brand new) 5.8ghz video band. I will solder, install and test. All you will need is an uno or duo receiver and a LCD or goggles.
Additional $140.00

So Total $1060.00 usd paypal. Plus shipping.
Please feel free to PM me to discuss any questions you might have. Pics to come soon.

lag1791

ahubyzaq.jpg
7a6aru5u.jpg
jy4u2yze.jpg