zenmuse 15 for GH3 new arrived , but i have a problem of ground monitoring system

godid9

Hi guys,

i have a new S800 EVO flight system and WKM control system.
so I bought new GH3 Zenmusse15 gimbal system for aero photography.

but i assembled that gimbal, i have a big problem.of the ground monitoring system.

i use GH3 camera, Iosd II , and DJI av transmitter. but my monitor screen was full of black line.(overlay black line on the screen)

ofcorse i changed camera settings to 1080i.

that view of Camera (real time) is not appeared on my monitor normally.

i thought a problem of AVconvertor on gimbal.
but this is the one of the assumption...

anyone have problem like this?

i wanna know solution anything..

plz. reply..

godid9

yes. of corse. i checked rx,tx channel. the problem is the black line overlay on screen( opposite angle direction left side) who knows that this problem?

Aerocam

Different settings

I got the same problem and found out that you can change record setting to 1080i and a lot of other settings but this is not were you have to change it.
You have to set monitor (HDMI) out setting to 1080i, then it works:)

Hi guys,

i have a new S800 EVO flight system and WKM control system.
so I bought new GH3 Zenmusse15 gimbal system for aero photography.

but i assembled that gimbal, i have a big problem.of the ground monitoring system.

i use GH3 camera, Iosd II , and DJI av transmitter. but my monitor screen was full of black line.(overlay black line on the screen)

ofcorse i changed camera settings to 1080i.

that view of Camera (real time) is not appeared on my monitor normally.

i thought a problem of AVconvertor on gimbal.
but this is the one of the assumption...

anyone have problem like this?

i wanna know solution anything..

plz. reply..

ficecone

I just ordered an EVo from Aerial media. I was told of the same problem you are having. Contact them. I'm sure they can give you the details.

I have the same issue and tried all the camera output settings with no luck. My rep is telling me that the issue is known by DJI as of a few days ago and that the video output of the zenmuse gh3 gimbal and the 5.8ghz downlink by dji are not compatible, so they are issuing a board that will supposedly go into the gimbal to fix the video output issue. I don't know this to be true that is just what i have been told. Anyone actually have this combination working (Gh3 evo gimbal and Dji 5.8 TX)? I don't have my gimbal video fed through the OSD only my FLC camera goes through the OSD.

rotorvista

It works fine with iftron tx and tx. Wish I could say the same for the rest of it. Has anyone actually got a fully functioning gh3 zen? I just sent mine back today hope it's replacement works out the box.

Hey Guys,

This is a problem that DJI is aware of. I have spoken with DJI Directly, and worked with them so they could understand the problem.

They are 100% aware of the issue, and know how to fix it. They will be releasing a new board for the GH3 Zenmuse. I was told that I should have them in approx 2-3 weeks, and that we will give these to all of you that got an early GH3 Z15.

I know some of you are really bummed about this issue. I personally built an EVO with GH3 Z15, as an extra shop copter. I too was bummed to see we couldn't fix the black line issue ourselves. However, rest assured that DJI is working on the solution, and will have a fix real soon.

For those of you that already have a GH3 Z15. Shoot an email to contact@aerialmediapros.com, with a receipt of your purchase or internet order. I will then add you to the list of customers needing the newer board. I will call everyone as soon as they arrive, and will arrange shipment for you.

Hope this helps,

Patrick

Aerial Media Pros