How do I make sticks more sensitive?

I'm using a JR Radio with a Naza MM V2...
I don't know if what I want to achieve is a radio setting or a Naza setting.
But basically, I want my sticks to be more ‘sensitive’ by this I mean that right now for example if I want to roll right I have to basically move my stick almost all the way to the right to initiate the right hand roll..
I basically don’t want to move my stick as much.. So I just want to move it slightly to the right for it to initiate the roll, not all the way to the right..
Id like both my sticks to be more sensitive in this way..
So is this a Naza thing or a Radio thing?
But basically, I want my sticks to be more ‘sensitive’ by this I mean that right now for example if I want to roll right I have to basically move my stick almost all the way to the right to initiate the right hand roll..
I basically don’t want to move my stick as much.. So I just want to move it slightly to the right for it to initiate the roll, not all the way to the right..

FlyGirl

What mode are you flying in? GPS? Attitude? Manual? If you're flying around in GPS, switching to one of the other modes will liven it up a bit I think...

Frankie.. It sounds like you have some exponential dialed in to your sticks... might this be the case? ... is this radio new to you or did you buy it used?

Rainman

Definately sounds like you're flying in GPS mode. Atti mode will be more lively but if you really want it to be a bit more of an animal then fly in manual mode but make sure you're at least starting out with the recommended rates programmed on your Naza. Don't touch the rates or expo on your radio because it will impact all flight modes. You need to make sure that you're working with the rates on the Naza and the factory defaults are a good start.

Be warned, if you've got used to the way that GPS mode flies then manual mode will be real eye opener, particularly if you've not programmed the rates. Double check it. You could find that it will be so sensitive that it rotate itself upside down whilst still on the floor.

Could put your naza gains on tx knob and dial in your gains while flying to get just what you want as well. Have it setup on all my ships and it's a priceless feature.

Definately sounds like you're flying in GPS mode. Atti mode will be more lively but if you really want it to be a bit more of an animal then fly in manual mode but make sure you're at least starting out with the recommended rates programmed on your Naza. Don't touch the rates or expo on your radio because it will impact all flight modes. You need to make sure that you're working with the rates on the Naza and the factory defaults are a good start.

Be warned, if you've got used to the way that GPS mode flies then manual mode will be real eye opener, particularly if you've not programmed the rates. Double check it. You could find that it will be so sensitive that it rotate itself upside down whilst still on the floor.
Rainman, Yep I've been using GPS mode.. So where do I program my 'rates' is this in the radio or the Naza ??

Could put your naza gains on tx knob and dial in your gains while flying to get just what you want as well. Have it setup on all my ships and it's a priceless feature.
This confuses me. You say I can put my gains on tx knob.. But there are many gains. yaw/roll/etc. When people say 'put yoru gains on a tx knob and adjust' I keep thinking about how is it possible to manually tune each gain using one knob?

You don't. You only tune one gain at a time, with the knob.

Put one gain on a knob, tune that...then land the 'copter then put a different gain on the knob, in the Naza Assistant.