MultiRotorForums.com T-shirts!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
T-shirts are finally ready to go! The artwork is done (thank God I found a patient artist!) and a production shop is all lined up. I would expect deliveries to go out in about two to three weeks although I'm trying to confirm that with the shop. Please let me know if there is any interest in sweat shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, etc and I'll try to make them available if the demand is there.

The front will have "We come in peace" on the left chest area. The back will have the artwork below.

T-shirts are $18.00 shipped in the US, $21.50 shipped international. Use the "Buy Now" button below to order please.

PLEASE SPECIFY SIZE, only large and extra large will be available initially. Black shirts with off-white ink.

View attachment 13851
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="HZULS563RN7WW">

<input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Shipping Selection">Shipping Selection
<select name="os0"> <option value="Shipped in USA">Shipped in USA $18.00 USD</option> <option value="Shipped international">Shipped international $21.50 USD</option></select>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>
Thanks!
Bart
All artwork is copyright Multi-Media, LLC.

Attachments

• MRF T-shirt.jpg
    MRF T-shirt.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 837
Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

T-shirts are in and look freakin' awesome! They start shipping today, use the Paypal button in the first post of this thread to order.

Black shirt with slightly off-white ink, please specify Large or X-Large when ordering.

If you want other sizes please let me know and I'll see about getting them when I restock. :)

Thanks!

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I saw a T-shirt at that conference in New York and it had:

Answers to your questions:

1. It's a Quadcopter.
2. Very Expensive.
3. Very High
4. The Internet.
5. No

That would save me so much time in the field answering questions.

Oh, here it is:

View attachment 14451

Great job Bart! More merchandise please!

Attachments

• BWYvaOlCUAADz2S.jpg
    BWYvaOlCUAADz2S.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 529

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I ordered the MT Forums T-Shirt but I also want one of those above as well, was it a one off?

Anyone done a custom print at any of the online T-Shirt services?

How long are the MR Forum shirts taking to get to overseas sites?

Pete

Bartman

I ordered the MT Forums T-Shirt but I also want one of those above as well, was it a one off?

Anyone done a custom print at any of the online T-Shirt services?

How long are the MR Forum shirts taking to get to overseas sites?

Pete

pete,

are you the order from Australia? it went in the mail today so you should probably have it by the end of next week. I"m going to have to adjust my international shipping rates as Asia, Australia, and NZ are going to cost a lot more (A lot!) than Canada, Europe, SA, etc... :)

thanks,
bart

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Hi Bart,

That would be me, thanks for that and pity about the shipping rates. Does not seem to be a lot of middle ground for shipping from the US, just as bad sending stuff from here to you guys though, Hong Kong is the place to send from, always cheap.

Cheers

Pete

tstrike

pendejo grande
Shirt came in, looks AWSOME! I may add on to mine, I may "Come in peace" but I usually leave in peaces.
Thanks Bart!

Bartman

Attachments

• IMG_9037.jpg
    IMG_9037.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_9038.jpg
    IMG_9038.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:

tstrike

pendejo grande
thanks bubba, i'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. maybe we should post pics of you guys wearing them in all sorts of far-away places?

Nice color too, you'd be surprised how many times we're required to wear "show" black's during shoots.

Emowillcox

Attachments

• T Shirt LR-6.jpg
    T Shirt LR-6.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 396
  • T Shirt LR-13.jpg
    T Shirt LR-13.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 375
  • T Shirt LR-20.jpg
    T Shirt LR-20.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 447
  • T Shirt LR-26.jpg
    T Shirt LR-26.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 374
  • T Shirt LR-32.jpg
    T Shirt LR-32.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 357

Bartman

Still have Large and X-large ready to be shipped in time for the holidays!