AXIZ Brushless GoPro Gimbal

Hi Guys,

I recently reviewed an AXIZ Brushless Gimbal and put together a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PWxqAW9iYw&feature=youtu.be

I own a Zenmuse H3-2D as well. I found both gimbals worked well, with the zenmuse offering a little more stability. What do you guys think? Does anyone own this AXIZ gimbal? Helidirect sells it but I have not seen it elsewhere.

Has anyone actually used this AXIZ gimbal? Looks decent at a great price but would sure like to see some extended real-world usage.

Dronz R Us

I cant get mine to work. When using the supplied controller the gimbal just shakes and twists. (yes the IMU is on top) And when I plug the motors directly into the NAZA I they do nothing at all. The only thing I haven't tried is using the factory controller and plugging that into the NAZA gimbal ports instead of the radio receiver. And the website for axis seems bogus. www.axizsystems.com just takes me to go-daddy asking if I want to buy that domain name...... Any suggestions or did I waste my money?

Last edited by a moderator:

something is fishy. HeliDirect (a reputable vendor) is now out of them and can't say when they will get more. As you noted, the AXIZ website does not exist. I **think** I actually saw that site a few months ago and it has died since then. The video by HeliDirect and the one at the top of this thread indicated very decent performance for the price. Sorry to hear you are having trouble, but glad I was unable to get one :-(