Tau Labs Axis Lock

Only for the brave.

Here is a link for a developers version of the GCS and Firmware that includes our new feature Axis Lock

Put your machine in an attitude and it will stay that way until you tell it otherwise.

For people familiar with helicopters its like heading hold for the tail.

http://wiki.openpilot.org/download/attachments/2457605/OpenPilot-20110701-46ae7eb1-install.exe

Remember this will wipe all your settings so you need to save your current setup and the import might not go swimmingly.

This is being put out there as we have been swamped by requests for it since James PID video.

If you are not sure,don't!

Last edited by a moderator:

I did forget the word "might" up in the post above.

Whenever you update the GCS you have to update the flight FW, they both have to match.

You can save the settings that you have for your airframe and then import them again into the new GCS

This is a developers version, only for the brave few. There might be things that need fixing and won't work right with UAV Objects missing or crashing, you can fix all that by hand but have to know what your doing. The demand has been so high that there is a built version for those that can't (like me) that the normal step of people like me flight testing new features before they are released is sort of being skipped!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ill wait a while then.. with me ADX back in the dock I am going to go and check out the latest vid Jamie made and give my little quad a few trim settings!

Dave