Possible bug in A2 built-in receiver.

ddikie

Well all went well ....it was very windy but the GPS hold did an amazing job to honest, i did not face any issues..not brave enough to check the go home or failsafe switch though...I am not an expert on transmitter settings to be honest relatively new to multi-rotors..I friend of mine who is very experienced had a go and was singing its praises , so all good for now..just a few issues with iosd II display all the numbers have gone very distorted..when i tested it and assigned the channels on the bench it seemed quite crisp & clear..perhaps interference from the other TX for the zenmuse will see if i can get them further apart physically and ch number wise to see if that helps..has anybody had issue with 2 x DJI 5.2 GHZ TX on the same bird?

Also could not get the retracts to work..do i connect to teh landing gear switch F1 or D1 ..will give it a go..

Also seemed to get very early voltage warnings I suspect the settings are too conservative..only getting about 8 mins on 2 x 7400 MA 25C Thunder-power 6's which I don't think is right..

Any way off to tinker now and see if i can get it sorted.