XAircraft How to setup up Futaba t8j on the SuperX?

Hello All,

I am getting the X650 w the SuperX and i dont see any videos on how to set up the Futaba t8j for the quad..
Any help would be great..
Thanks

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
The secret is in the manual - page 10 Connection to Receiver. You have to assign switches to particular channels on a new clean model setup before configuring with the TX and watching the green light. Will try and sort out today.

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
Super X up and working. The only "gotcha" for me was reading the manual properly to understand configuring the radio on a new model with no settings. To start with my motors did not work but another forum came up with the fact that arming the motors has to be done by putting LH stick to bottom left corner and RH stick to bottom right corner - sorted. Now to tidy up fixings and have first flight over the weekend with a bit of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good job.....
I get mine tomorrow i cant wait...

Super X up and working. The only "gotcha" for me was reading the manual properly to understand configuring the radio on a new model with no settings. To start with my motors did not work but another forum came up with the fact that arming the motors has to be done by putting LH stick to bottom left corner and RH stick to bottom right corner - sorted. Now to tidy up fixings and have first flight over the weekend with a bit of luck.