Selling the fleet

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
If anyone is looking to get into this highly lucrative and exciting business I can help. I have a fleet of tried and true heli's that are RTF. I want to sell everything I have, not part anything out. All offers welcome that are reasonable. You could save yourself a HUGE amoutn of money by buying my setups instead of getting all those miscellaneous pieces that take a lot of time to figure out. http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?12665-Y6-Custom-Carbon-frame-AV130-UHF-Hoverfly

(2) Sky Chargers B6AC
(8) 4000mah 4s 25c GensAce lipos
JR 9503
Spektrum DX6i for cam op

multiple 7" monitors.
fpv cam
misc. specialized tools
tons and tons of new props-balanced.
extra motors, esc's
programming cards
all the connectors you could ever need

helis:

XY8 setup with av200/360 for dual op
2814's. HFP/hovergimbal

Y6 2814's av130, single operator.
EZ UHF or standard RX setup.

Fold-n-Fly complete with case/monitor Naza v1, fpv cam, gopro.

F550 frame kit, NIB.
cases, boxes.

basically you will need nothing else to get strated.

I will also consider selling my Sony nex5n, Sony CX760 (brand new under 2 year warranty), Gopro2, Gopro3.

I would take $12,000 for the lot. You wont beat that!

View attachment 13411View attachment 13412View attachment 13413View attachment 13414View attachment 13415

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 233
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC00687.jpg
    DSC00687.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 257
  • XY8 carnegie demo.jpg
    XY8 carnegie demo.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 719
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
just didn't work out in the bay area, eh? sorry to see you're stepping away from it but not entirely surprised after hearing you've been chased away from most of the places you tried to fly.

good luck with the sale.
bart

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks. I'm just finding myself flying less and turning down jobs out if fear of being one if these hack asses that crash into crowds. I'm also just too busy at work to even think about it. I'm sure ill keep something around for fun. And I will continue to sell parts. So I'm not planning on leaving the family entirely. Just stepping back and taking a break.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
That I actually might be able to do but I dont want to part out the helis. Its all or nothing. Shoot me a PM with your email and I can show you what I got. I think I have 3 or 4 7" monitors.

eyeball

I'm sorry to hear your selling your fleet, it must hurt doing so after all the hours and hard work that goes into putting it all together.
You mentioned your CX 760....I'm using a 730 at the moment but could do with a back up...I'm pretty interested if the funds will stretch, what price did you have in mind?
Eyeball

Str8 Up

I have to admit that the ole RCAP business plan looks about as promising as building a coal fired power plant about now. Not getting out completely yet but making a course correction for sure.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
NO, what do you mean? that's only because you dont have amazing signature gear like mine that sells itself. all you have to do is advertise in the local directory and producers from around the world will be kicking your door down. :)

Plus, after fukushima, i'm thinking coal might not be so bad anymore. What's that, wind and solar you say???

Str8 Up

Don't sell, just rent your stuff out. Add a nice nondisclosure/liability clause and your all set! There are tons of production companies with deep pockets out there. Sure people will get hurt but life is dangerous, wear a helmet!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
BUMP!

I realize in the current market of rapidly changing electronics that I will not get what I put into this, we never do. But I would be willing to sell everything(EVERYTHING) for $7500. This is the price most are selling 1 octo for. You will get not only the RTF XY8 but a long range Y6, a fold-n-fly quad, and all the radios, monitors, tx/rx, lipos, chargers, cases, misc tools and extras.

I've decided that I really can't do this where I am at. Perhaps someday I may re enter the game but for now I want my desk space back and am willing to eat the loss if that what it takes.