Z15N POV Default position

Cheshirecat

I have my Z15N all set up working, except i am currently stuck with the gimbal pointing the camera straight down instead of straight ahead.
X3 channel on the Zen controller handle this function and this is mapped to Channel 3 on the Futaba T8J i have dedicated to the Zen.
Unfortunately X3 does not respond to the linear input from the throttle stick (CH3) which i do not need.

Does anybody know how to un assign the throttle from CH3 so it can re assigned to a 2 way switch on the T8J the other 7 channels are all taken and i am connected on S-Bus.

Thanks

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I'm not sure I understand your post. X3 doesn't do anything for the Zen does it? Mapping new channels is easy. Just set it up on your controller. You must have done it already to get to this stage. Use the Zenmuse assistant to check settings. Adjust end points on transmitter to get desired setting. Cool?

Cheshirecat

Hi

Sorry my bad, X3 is to control the HDMI Interface for the NEX7, I actually meant X2 which is used to set the forward or straight down attitude of the lens when you go into FPV Mode, by default the Gimbal adopts a lens down orientation.
X2 is also the S-Bus input channel and is linked to CH3 on the TX (Gas pedal) i am OK re assigning TX Channels and can do this on the T8J for Channels 5-8 but it would appear that Futaba thought (why the hell would anybody want to re assign one of the sticks on 1-4)
As X2 is also the S-Bus input it looks highly likely i will need to go back to PPM connections to get any response from X2 and then perhaps setup the end points on the Throttle stick to act as an over complicated switch, ideally i would like to re assign CH3 on the TX to a two way switch but it does not appear that i can do that on the T8J, maybe i can mix a switch with the Throttle output on the Gimbal TX.