RTF: Vulcan 900 Hexa w/zenmuse and retractable gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigrock

Vulcan 900 Hexa w/ zenmuse, retractable gear
I am putting up for sale my Film copter. I purchased everything new in this package deal less than 6 months ago. It is built with no expense spared and is by far the most stable hexa I have ever flown. The zenmuse takes perfectly stable footage whether using a one or two man operation. The following components are included in this sale.

Vulcan 900 Hexa $435
DJI Wookong $1150
DJI Zenmuse z-15n $3500
DJI Retractable landing gear $1100
two power distribution boards w/EC5 connectors $20
6 T-motor MN4012-13 370kv $480
6 maytech 45amp opto esc w/simonK firmware $240
6 graupner 14x8 props $84
readymade rc 5.8ghz 600mW video transmitter $69
futaba 14 channel 6014hs receiver $140

1 Zippy 6s 8000mha 2hours use $80
2 Zippy 6s 5000mha 30min use $110
2 Zippy compact 6s 5000mha 30min use $120

Everything in this package just works great together and it has never even had a rough landing. The wkm performs flawlessly and holds really well even in heavy winds. I did a lot of research before building this and put all the best components together to achieve an ideal filming platform. The zenmuse is balanced for a Sony nex 5n with the 18-55 lens. There are no vibrations that reach the zenmuse because of a two stage rubber isolation system. The flight time fully loaded with 2 6s 5000mha is over 10 minutes with over 30% remaining in batteries. This hexa weighs about 15lbs rtf but has plenty of power. Has led lights installed on front and rear arm for orientation.
I have over $8000 invested in this package. Asking $5500 for everything.
I would be willing to also include a futaba 8fg transmitter with all my settings in it for $400
Any questions just ask.
Thanks for looking.

Here is a clip I put together of some of the first test footage I did with this set up.

http://youtu.be/puRwesjeQdk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 350

Bigrock

It is 15 pounds ready to fly including camera and battery.

The shipping weight would be another 5 pounds or so.

MisterG

Where about in CA is this located? I may want to make a try to see it and a demo.

How firm are you on your price?

Bigrock

Im in fresno. I am willing to deal a little bit but I still use this so no need to give it away.
I would be happy to give you a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.