Fliping does not go away

paktazh

Hi guys When I try to takeoff my DJI Naza Hex copter if it is in GPS mode it flip forward but if i try to take off in ATT in flip backward has any one had that problem

blushoes

if your hexa is configured in V6 mode.. ie, the front has 2 arms in V configuration,

then the arm pointing at '1 o'clock' motor should be rotating anti clockwise.
then just follow around each motor, every adjacent motor should be reversed.

ie, 1 o'clock arm is anti clockwise
3 o'clock arm is clockwise
5 o'oclock arm is anti

etc

Does the M1 takes 1045R or 1045 ???

Is the 1045R propeller intended to spin clockwise or anticlockwise? Just want to make sure that I'm giving the right advice. Thanks.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Easiest way to figure out the props... well for me it is. If your motor turns to the right, the higher part of the prop will cut into the air to create lift, which is the same for all props. The higher part of the prop is on top, always cutting a slice into the air pushing the air downward.

M1 is the front right rotates Anti-Clockwise
M2 is the front left rotates Clockwise
M3 is the middle left rotates Anti-Clockwise
M4 is the left rear rotates Clockwise
M5 is the rear right rotates Anti-Clockwise
M6 is the middle right rotates Clockwise

paktazh

Easiest way to figure out the props... well for me it is. If your motor turns to the right, the higher part of the prop will cut into the air to create lift, which is the same for all props. The higher part of the prop is on top, always cutting a slice into the air pushing the air downward.

M1 is the front right rotates Anti-Clockwise
M2 is the front left rotates Clockwise
M3 is the middle left rotates Anti-Clockwise
M4 is the left rear rotates Clockwise
M5 is the rear right rotates Anti-Clockwise
M6 is the middle right rotates Clockwise

yes I understand that but the prop that i got from DJI got a written on it one is (1045R) and the other one has (1045)written on it just want to make sure that i place the right prop for the right motor ? I mean which of these Prop is for CW and wich one is For CCW since one of them got R on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Langdale

Deanot is correct about the rotation of the props but using the Naza FC , M1 is THE FRONT LEFT (cw) m2 IS THE FRONT RIGHT (CCW) ETC ETC. If you look at the prop on a level surface, you will see that one edge is higher (leading edge) than the other (trailing edge). The leading edge shows you the direction of rotation.
Why DJI had to number the motors like that is confusing.
Peter

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
yes I understand that but the prop that i got from DJI got a written on it one is (1045R) and the other one has (1045)written on it just want to make sure that i place the right prop for the right motor ? I mean which of these Prop is for CW and wich one is For CCW since one of them got R on it

1045R spins clockwise CW. It's the direction the prop is heading - like reading a book from left to right.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Deanot is correct about the rotation of the props but using the Naza FC , M1 is THE FRONT LEFT (cw) m2 IS THE FRONT RIGHT (CCW) ETC ETC. If you look at the prop on a level surface, you will see that one edge is higher (leading edge) than the other (trailing edge). The leading edge shows you the direction of rotation.
Why DJI had to number the motors like that is confusing.
Peter

According to DJI software and manual, M1 is the front right which is also Counter-Clockwise.

5-30-20137-12-40PM_zpse2bd97e3.png
5-30-20137-13-08PM_zps50fbcbae.png

Langdale

My apologies, Paktazh and thanks Deanot. I knew there was something that was confusing, it was the fact that they number the motors in an anti-clockwise direction.
Hope I didn't cause any problems, must remember to check facts before using brain.
Peter