Hoverfly TBS Disco ESC with HF Sport?

ChrisViperM

Please....do yourself a favor and stay away from these ESC's. I had them and had to re-solder 9 of the bullet connectors....they came off just by wiggling a bit.

PS: Any ESC is programmed this way: Put throttle stick on your transmitter UP......connect ESC to throttle channel on the receiver (5V power to the receiver must be provided either with external battery or via ESC).....once ESC is powered on, you will hear a beeping sound....put throttle stick down....you hear another beeping sound....finished. Re-power ESC and check if everything is OK

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

yes that is how to program the trottle endpoints but I need to calibrate them for HF FCs with these paramaters.

Parameter

Setting

Brake

OFF

Battery Type

NiMh (even if you use LiPo)

Cut Off Type

Soft Cut-off

Timing Mode

Medium

Startup Mode

Hard or Fast (NEVER soft)

page34image19216
Governor Mode

page34image20536
OFF (if available)

Anyone had to do this with TBS ESCS?

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
yes that is how to program the trottle endpoints but I need to calibrate them for HF FCs with these paramaters.

The short answer is you can't program them, the parameters and values are all preset in the SimonK firmware. Unless you want to dive into the source code and change the values there, what you buy is what you get, only the throttle range can be programmed/changed without changing code.

Ken