Photog in St Pete, FL

Hello all! Great forum here and am glad to be a part of it. Been on RCG MR for a while and shoulda setup acct over here sooner! I'm a photographer by trade and do aerial photography from a Cessna 20-30 hours per month for my day job. I love flying and love cameras, hence a new-found-love (timesuck) with my multirotors :] though I love getting great photos & video, I'm a pixel-peeper and am constantly looking to make things sharper, more stabilized, less grainy, etc.. Though I get covered up with work at times, I enjoy taking the time to do various camera tests, comparing the latest and greatest to see what setups yield the best results on our MRs. Ever-growing, but here's my youtube page with a few of the recent side-by-sides: http://www.youtube.com/aerorynamic I'm always welcome to suggestions if someone wants to see a specific test, just shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do

At the end of this month, I'm VERY excited to test the new Canon SX280 against the Hero3 black. The Canon has some promising features with its DIGIC6, including great hi-iso rendering and 1080p@60fps....

From all the lurking and reading I've been doing here, seems to be a great community and look forward to contributing as much as possible, cheers! Ryan

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
welcome to the site Ryan! love the username, btw.

we're a friendly bunch, ask whatever you'd like.

Bart

Not sure. Only thing I've seen in specs are listed as "average". Can only hope it'll be close to the 30+ coming from the Hero3B.