Kopterworx extreme project.

Lanzar

We were hired to make a project to help built power lines. We had to draw a special line from one tower to another in the area where they would need the big helly.

Video says all.
Our 25kg lifter called Hammer X12 interceptor :), 3x Herkules III boards, 12x KW10 motors.
We had 4x 6s10.000mAh on helicopter at the end we need 14kg of thrust - arround 200A.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME :) And yes i know we are crazy :p
Joins us on FB:
facebook.com/kopterworx

Last edited by a moderator:

nicwilke

Hmm, I think you cheated and used the crow to do the wire pulling.

Attachments

• crow_zps49511761.jpg
    crow_zps49511761.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 279

Tomstoy2

Absolutely amazing! Obviously, the vid doesn't tell the whole story? Fess up, it wasn't that damn easy, was It?

Lanzar

Absolutely amazing! Obviously, the vid doesn't tell the whole story? Fess up, it wasn't that damn easy, was It?

Well since it was intensive work it was hard and take videos at the same time. And i was not easy. Great piloting skils and spoter help on the other tower did the job.
But this is another way to show there are more options for multirotors to be used in everyday jobs.

krleas

FPV Freak
Well since it was intensive work it was hard and take videos at the same time. And i was not easy. Great piloting skils and spoter help on the other tower did the job.
But this is another way to show there are more options for multirotors to be used in everyday jobs.

Believe me guys it was not easy for me as Pilot, and my pulse was from 150-200 :) lol.

ChrisViperM

Hmm, I think you cheated and used the crow to do the wire pulling.

Great job well done....who doesn't take risks is having no fun. But in the picture that is not a crow....it's the brand new DJI Phantom.....here is is a close-up together with the new manual: "How to sh*t on people - Beginner course in 12 lessons"

View attachment 11059

Attachments

• 20624-auf-leute-scheissen.jpg
    20624-auf-leute-scheissen.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 257

951UAV

Nice work guys, funny thing I was driving to a job in Phoenix, Az last week and i was watching them do the same thing in full size helli and I thought about using a MR for this exact thing. I didn't think it would work that well but once again I was wrong, and glad that I was after seeing your work. It really is a shame that the general public is so consumed with the privacy issues and not the shear number of really cool things that will be done with MR in the near future. On the flip side I could see some very disturbed folks that are currently flying full size heli not wanting the comp from a 25k MR. If you don't mind me asking did your customer give you any indication how much money this saved them vs. manned heli?

krleas

FPV Freak
Nice work guys, funny thing I was driving to a job in Phoenix, Az last week and i was watching them do the same thing in full size helli and I thought about using a MR for this exact thing. I didn't think it would work that well but once again I was wrong, and glad that I was after seeing your work. It really is a shame that the general public is so consumed with the privacy issues and not the shear number of really cool things that will be done with MR in the near future. On the flip side I could see some very disturbed folks that are currently flying full size heli not wanting the comp from a 25k MR. If you don't mind me asking did your customer give you any indication how much money this saved them vs. manned heli?

They saved more then 15.000 eur per day.

xerofly

Yes....looking at using in paramilitary forces....difficult terrain...essential supply dropping...using precise GPS positions...5Kg Medicine Drop...need to find an effective release mechanism....Good potential...this part of the world

ZAxis

Truly excellent, it's so good to see a posting that does not involve hanging yet another video camera on yet another gimbal with yet another stabilser !

Keep up the good work

andy